Solar Energy Systems Sales Engineer will be based in Arusha.
As fast growing renewable energy company, Photons Energy Ltd is more than just a place to work, we are changing the world for the better. From the company’s earliest days, we’ve always focused on providing solutions to our communities, we are no just business oriented. Launched in 2014, Photons Energy Ltd has been providing the best energy solutions through the design, supply and installation of solar power systems, solar water heating systems, solar water pumping systems, backup systems and energy efficiency services. Our systems are all customized based on clients’ needs and thus no limit to the system size for our systems that we design, supply and install.
As we seek to grow further, we are looking for someone to join our team, someone who can demonstrate:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Research the needed marketing strategies in order to improve the sales
- Strategize on how to approach clients, communicate with them and finally struck a deal with them.
- Design and quote the required solar water pumping systems as demanded by clients (first priority)
- Design and quote the required solar power systems as demanded by clients (second priority)
- Monitor the tender adverts, follow up on tenders and prepare the bids
- Drive cross-function training with sales team and technicians on the changes and updates to our product offerings and technology changes
- Keep in touch with product manufactures to understand the new products, changes in production and emerging of new technologies. He/she should also keep in touch to get after sales support from manufactures
- Use different means to get the updates on tender adverts from different organizations, companies or government agencies
- Prepare bids for the tenders and all the needed documentations
- Advice the management on all matters related to improving customer needs.
- Participate effectively on all the exhibitions aiming and enhancing client network
- Occasionally travel outside the duty station to meet clients and build the network
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Strong knowledge of Photovoltaic (PV) ,PV plant system design, technology, and its performance characteristics
- Strong knowledge on water pumps
- Excellent computer skills - Knowledge on Microsoft office especially excel and also good knowledge on AutoCAD
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- 4 years’ experience in similar or related field
- Engineering background (Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Water Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering)
- Driving License
How to apply
Apply online by sending your CV before 25th July, 2020 to the email address below: