SPENN is disrupting the financial services market and changing the way people transact. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use.
We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Impact and Tech companies at a really exciting time in its journey. We are looking to build up our sales and business development team with smart people who are ambitious, work well independently and in teams, are not looking to be behind a desk all day and are passionate about working in a company aiming to improve the lives of millions at the grass root level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and prospecting new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound outreach
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest and leads
- Create, build and maintain strategic relationships with partners in order to grow the product’s acceptance
- Keep abreast and report on products, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience such as managing product knowledge base and user expectations
- Other related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in direct sales
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious sales and business development activities
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A passion for financial inclusion
- Ideally with a robust network of contacts with both corporate institutions and SME’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at managing time and priorities
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Fluency in both Kiswahili and English
- The ability to work on a commission based remuneration model
Send you CV and application to BRIGHTERMONDAY PLATFORM
*BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE CLICKING "APPLY NOW" BUTTON*