Duties & Responsibilities:
- Book and conduct sales meetings primarily physically but also unimpeded by telephone.
- Develop and maximize sales on existing customers in the HoReCa channel.
- Make quotations / agreements after finalized negotiation with clear profitability calculation.
- Implement overall marketing activities and campaigns to new and existing customers according to customer activation guidelines.
- Support the customer on Products concept, orientation, and tasting of products properly.
Desired Skills of one who:
- Has a Bachelor’s or master’sdegree with in marketing, sales, or business administration preferred.
- Has at least 3 years of sales experience with proven strong results, preferably in B2B / Food Service / HoReCa / On-trade.
- Preferably already has an established contact network within the HoReCa channel in the region.
- English is fluent in speech and writing.
- Has ability to work independently with own profit responsibility, be sales and target oriented, and have strong internal drive and willingness to create new business
- Has the ability to identify business opportunities and, based on customer needs, propose solutions that create long-term and profitable business.
- Is able to build trust, successfully build, maintain and develop relationships with both existing and new customers.
- Has an interest in learning to understand Professional Food and Non Food Products and how to apply/ use for best result.
- Is ready to travel within the region responsible for.
- Has a great interest in gastronomy, can easily and freely communicate with all kinds of decision makers (professionals) in the business area.
- Acts professionally, pay attention and meet deadlines.
- Is a team player with the ability to support colleagues.
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"