- 1) Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- 2) Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- 3) Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- 4) Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- 5) Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- 6) Focus on shops and whole sellers to get maximum output.
(MALES) are encouraged to apply