COUNTRY WIDE REAL ESTATE, IS A DECENT REAL ESTATE COMPANY WITH IT’S HEAD QUARTER LOCATED AT 1ST FLOOR KIBO COMPLEX TEGETA. THE COMPANY IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC AND HARD-WORKING SALES REPRESENTATIVES WHO WILL BE ABLE TO SELL PLOTS AT COMPANY’S POTENTIAL PROJECT IN MATAYA BAGAMOYO WITH OTHER RELATED ROLES AS DESCRIBED HEREUNDER;
Real Estate Sales Representative Responsibilities includes:
· Carry on different activities to promote Mataya plots through advertisement, to be able to secure potential plots customers
· Ensure sales targets are met i.e. plots are sold in high volume through marketing campaigns, visiting potential buyers in groups like corporate staffs etc.
· Promote sales of plots through advertisement, participation in exhibitions, and other related functions, come up with different sales strategies to be able to push sales of higher volume.
· Appraise property values, compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Liaise with Company Lawyer and Project officer to Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds etc. based on agreed terms with customers and company’s sales police at large.
- Make research and attend conventions, seminars, staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Maintain customers contacts for follow up and ensure all contacts are secured in company sever.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of purchase process
- Communication skills
Qualification requirement. (Education, skills and experience)
· Diploma in Business and Marketing/ any other related field.
· Not less than 2 years in relevant experience. (Those experienced in selling plots will be given higher consideration)
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Familiarity with Office software and phone system
· Able to ride a Motorcycle with valid license
Special Working Conditions
· Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends when needed.
· Must be able to work with highest integrity Always work for the better interest of the company and should avoid conflict of interest.