Job Grade: EAF-E2
Salary Scale: EAF-SS-1
1. Excellent sales and negotiation skills
2. Good communication, excellent customer service and people’s skills
3. Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
4. Good organizational and time management skills
5. Attention to detail
4. Call on prospective customers in order to explain company services and to solicit new business.
5. Visiting prospective customer location and pitching the products
6. Ensure truck functions well, taking care of the truck and doing minor repairs
7. Writing daily sales records
8. Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
9. Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food stuff.
10. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
11. Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
6. Ability to develop in depth knowledge about products and markets
Role and Responsibilities
1. Collect money from customers, and record transactions on customer receipts.
2. Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services
3. Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
EDUCATION: Minimum; Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field
WORK EXPERIENCE: 1 – 2 years in related field
LANGUAGE: Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- FMCG Industry experience
Possess driving license
will be paid based on commission.