DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determining job requirements and planning/configuring scaffolding
- Erection of various scaffolding types, establishing platforms & safety measures
- Dismantling and removing on completion
- Undertaking checking/assessing and when directed, help to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair to ensure compliance with agreed codes, law, working practices, health & safety
- Carry out planned tasks in accordance with contract and time limits
- Maintained accurate documentations related to work.
- Extensive knowledge in construction, set up and disassembly of scaffolds
- Immense knowledge of scaffolding types, material management scaffolds building techniques.
- Operational knowledge of industrial machines hand tools and power equipments
- Familiarity with applicable OSHA standards
- Ability to interact with co-workers and supervisor in a helpful and professional manner
- Ability to work safely on extended hours and in adverse weather conditions
Minimum 5 years experience in Scaffolding
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**