- Sales Support strategic needs identified
- Sales Support activities organised in line with the sales strategy
- The sales support strategy conforms to organisation ’n vision, mission, goals and objectives
- Analyse the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
For more information on who we are and our vacancies visit us on www.toptalentedrecruits.co.tz