Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking and inter-company reconciliations.
- Weekly cash flow reporting.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Proactively identify new initiatives that could benefit the organisation.
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Minimum 7 Years of experience.
- International educational background is preferred.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- Previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software. Must know latest Tally
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus