1. Manage communication between the client, project team, and suppliers to ensure timely completion of projects
2. Quality review the receipt, inspection, approval, and return of all deliverables required by the contract
3. Manage contract package requirements with the supplier's production schedule to ensure the project milestones are being met
4. Lead the project team to provide accurate and timely reports of project status
5. Quality review the expediting process to identify and elevate potential fabrication issues or shipment delays and direct a resolution or recovery plan
6. Consult with the supplier and the Jobsite to coordinate deliveries and identify, report, and resolve discrepancies
7. Quality review the final documentation to satisfy payment milestones and contract completion
8. Develop a Material Management Program that encapsulates all engineering, procurement, vendors and supplier’s inputs and data to ensure that deliverables to site match both the Required On Site (ROS) dates and the sequence of installation and erection.
9. Ensure that Material Management/Procurement operations at site function professionally and conform to project policies and procedures in all areas, including customs/logistics, field procurement, expediting, and material management including receipt, inspection, storage, inventory control, and physical security and issue of all materials and equipment.
10. Manage the issuance of unsatisfactory, over, short, and damaged action reports.
11. Establish requirements for all facilities and equipment necessary to provide for effective and efficient MM operations on site.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. 7-10+ years of overall procurement and project expediting experience as an Expeditor, Buyer, Purchaser, or Procurement Specialist supporting large EPC projects
2. The ideal candidate has experience supporting Large EPC Construction Projects
3. Proficiency in material and submittal tracking and reporting software (Oracle ERP) highly desirable
4. Excellent computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
5. Must have BS or Master degree, but will consider candidates with equivalent experience
6. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with clients, suppliers and colleagues
7. Ability to intuitively follow the logical flow of construction, fabrication and erection schedules and understanding the obligations involved with contracts and procurement.
BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE CLICKING "APPLY NOW"