1. Operates shrink wrapping machine to adhere to OEM operational procedures.
2.regulating machine components as needed and making adjustments as necessary to ensure quality.
3.Performs changeovers by referring to instructions for each package run.
4. Enters required product code information into ink jet system to print on over the final wrapper as needed.
5. Performs quality checks at required intervals throughout shift (i.e., correct matrix, shortage,proper shrink case/tray)
6. Completes required paperwork throughout shift
7. Performs routine equipment maintenance (i.e., adding oil, changing belts, cutting knifes etc.) by following OEM guidelines.
8. Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to safety guidelines and GMPs.
9. Troubleshoots minor equipment/machine issues and/or calls maintenance service when needed.
10. Recycles plastic/boxes etc. by sorting and placing in designated area.
11.Responsible for shrink film yield
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in filler operation and maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should be from beverage industry -CSD
Knowledge required: CLITA, Operation, Maintenance, overhauling,
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MeTL company Group is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply