The responsibilities will include:
- Install, and configuring software, printers and computer hardware.
- Administer Servers/LAN and users on domain
- Monitoring and maintain computer system and network
- Providing technical support within the company
- Set up new user account for domain and deal with password.
- Possibly training more junior staff member
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technology
- Identifying and Resolving Technical problems and Application alarms
- Maintains and upgrades source code to the application systems
- Generating reports for other Business activities
- Work with Developer on deployment of different Application Projects
- Examine the Application functionality and performance and suggest on how to improve
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedure.
- Write well-designed, tested code
- Integrate software components into full functional software system.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade the existing systems