supervise material receipt, unloading, and placement in assigned storage
2. To check material received quantities & specifications against order documents.
3. To manage space and determine storage methods according to the manufacturer's guidelines and Company safety procedures.
4. To maintain the stock level of materials to ensure continuous availability.
5. To maintain the filing system and stock records as per Company procedure.
6. To maintain supplies of materials, in compliance with storage safety regulations.
7. To issue or distribute materials, products, parts and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on Company procedure.
8. To recommend disposal of excess, defective or obsolete stock.
9. To control the fixed assets in the location assigned.
· Material Knowledge
· Computer Literate (well versed in Ms Excel Application)
· 3 to 6 Years of work experience as a storekeeper
· Arrangement of things in a certain order
· Material Handling
· A Degree / Diploma in any discipline