- Responsible for inventory management, RMPM and FG to ensure stock keeping, maintain standards, upkeep stocks/documents and able to understand costing
- Maintains PR/PO/receiving/warehousing/issue ensuring FIFO, liaising with finance on payments, liaising with vendors for timely delivery/ensures OTIF material availability
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by conducting PV/counts, reconciling with data storage system
- Secure inventory by implementing security systems and measures
- Maintain stores by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Have good knowledge of material movement and prepare documentation to ensure complete traceability
- Establish & help maintain schedules, and overall project scopes.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management or similar with good grades
- At least 2-5 years experience within stores management, procurement or a related field
- Experience with an inventory management software package
- Ability to work in a concentrated, meticulous and precise manner
- Ability to manage priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
- Skills required: Technically sound, people management, planning, competitive analysis
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities with limited resources.
- Team player - good humored, patient and eager to help out.
- Faces challenges with tenacity and an open and positive attitude toward problem solving.
Primary Work Location
Tazara Area, Dar Es Salaam