Reports to: Finance and Administration Director
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: Regional supply chain and Procurement Advisors (3)
Location: APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam
- Provide technical guidance to SAFE VMMC project supply chain management that will include but not limited to Quantification (forecasting and supply planning), Local procurement of commodities,
- Product selection, Importation / Product Registration, Distribution, Waste management and Quality Assurance.
- She/he will lead in the design, operation, and monitoring and evaluation of supply chains responsible for the provision of SAFE VMMC commodities. She/he will Work closely with National and regional project management team in developing strategies and solutions around the VMMC supply chain, including lessons learned. She/he will support the regional project management team with the improvement of supply chains for SAFE VMMC medicines, supplies and commodities at VMMC sites. She/he will support Regional VMMC supply and Procurement Manager in VMMC outreach preparation and execution.. She/he will also contribute to or write Procurement and Supply reports and other relevant documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree in public health, sciences, supply chain, business administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design and development of systems design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of supply chain systems at the country level, preferably with knowledge of VMMC or related commodities,
• Experience with quantification or supply chain management tasks related to medical equipment and other consumables required.
• Experience working with USAID, PEPFAR in assessing and designing improvements and technical guidance of VMMC or similar public health service delivery efforts will be an advantage
• Current knowledge of existing developments in the field of VMMC or related commodity procedures, equipment, and supplies at the country level desired.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili languages.
• A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing.
• Experience with statistic software ( Epi Info, SPSS) will be an advantage
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.