We are looking for an innovative and dedicated Technical officer to optimize the performance of our company's Computer Information Systems. In this role, your duties will include collaborating with the technology development team and users to enhance system performance and completing projects on time.
To ensure success as a Technical officer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in CIS development and maintenance. Outstanding Technical officer keep up with advancements in the field and promote technological innovation at their companies.
Technical Officer Responsibilities:
- Performing analyses on CIS efficiency and integration.
- Reporting to management on CIS development, implementation, and progress.
- Collaborating with development teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
- Ensuring CIS innovation and implementation.
- Managing support and evaluating performance metrics.
- Overseeing CIS user-testing and adjustments.
- Ensuring that products and services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Managing software and hardware installations and upgrades.
- Maintaining computer network infrastructure and ensuring network security.
- Handle level 3 support to some customers.