Our client, a Leading Video Surveillance Technology Company manufacturing a wide range of CCTV equipment is entering the Tanzania Market.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person who has extensive experience Marketing CCTV solutions and providing customer services to corporate CCTV clients
To develop and implement sound technical support systems in allocated region to help distributors and clients understand product specifications while ensuring quality installations and maintenance
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific Duties and responsibilities shall include;
- To introduce new product features to the distributor and client, help the distributor and client to select the right product, and ensure correct product configurations.
- Respond to client complaints and queries and help solve technical problems.
- Training technical staff from distributors and clients and develop their technical skills.
- Understand and consolidate the client's demand for products; Collect feedback from the client and report to the product department for product improvement.
- Cooperate with sales staff on the analysis of the practical needs of clients, develop a complete project plan.
- To prepare binding documents for projects based on tender specifications
- To monitor progress in the implementation of projects, forecast project risk, and provide risk mitigation measures.
- To coordinate resources, provide technical support;
- Maintain good relationships with distributors and clients by providing sound technical advice on emerging issues and needs.
- Cooperate with the company's marketing team to promote the company's technology, products, services, and value, help the client to better understand company's market and collect feedback from the market.
The jobholder should have the following qualifications:
- At least a Diploma in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Bachelor’s Degree holders will have an added advantage
- At least 2 years of extensive experience working for existing CCTV companies.
- Knowledge of Computer Networking and communications,
- Familiar with MS Office software, know sniffers, NCOM caught, such as commonly used network serial port caught tools.
- Fluent in the English language
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Very fluent in the English Language
- Well networked in the Real Estate and Construction Sector
- Well networked in the Private Security Sector
- Good in report Writing
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate
The Remuneration package include
- Salary of between Tzx 900,000 to 2000,000 depending on qualifications and network. Only those with a good network of existing clients will get more than the starting salary
- 1-month salary as annual bonus for exceeding set annual sales target
- Those already working in the CCTV sector will be eligible for a special move package above the current salary
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November 2020 subject heading as TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER CCTV. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Our Services include:
a. Payroll Services in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
b. Outsourced Payroll in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
c. Recruitment Agency in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
d. Staff and Executive Recruitment Service in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
e. Human Resource Outsourcing in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
f. Employer of Records in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
g. Executive Recruitment in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)