The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm and its team.
Responsibilities will include:
* ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
* maintaining safe working practices
* managing and motivating a team
* ensuring welfare of livestock
* ventilation management
* feed management
* production performance
* record keeping
The successful candidate should have experience in Chicken Breeding however someone with other poultry stockmanship experience would be considered.
You will need:
* Effective people management skills
* Ability to carry out manual duties
A competitive remuneration package plus accommodation is offered.
Apply via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org