Location: Zanzibar & Dar
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support day to day operational activities (Pick/Pack/Receive/Incoming and Outgoing goods) in the warehouse.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Monitor and report inventory levels.
- Housekeeping of warehouse area to the company’s required standard.
- Execute shipments in a timely and efficient manner, ensure all are processed according to company's requirement.
- Familiar with full spectrum of shipping/logistics documentation process arrangement.
- Take on any other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- Desired Skills of one who
- Has a Diploma/Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or relevant discipline.
- Has a Minimum 2 years’ warehouse / logistics experience.
- Has an Extra keen eye for detail & safety.
- Has experience with computerized Inventory system and able to upload data into the company system.
- Has a proactive attitude.
- English is fluent in speech and writing.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course work.
- Has good organizational and time management skills
- Has an interest to learn and understand Professional Food and Non Food Products, to know them by heart, their application and use.
- Acts professionally and pay attention to products details.
- Is a team player with the ability to support colleagues.
About SUVACOR Ltd.
SUVACOR Ltd has been a distributor of both food and Nonfood products to the HoReCa Sector and has extensive experience in delivering the highest quality products and innovation. With offices both in Zanzibar and Mainland, is responsible for both the markets and is now seeking for Warehouse Officers for both the regions. The role is challenging but will give you the best experience and knowledge. To succeed in your role as a Warehouse Officer with us at SUVACOR, you are an organized, actionable and structured individual.
If this sounds like the ideal position, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae