Duties and responsibilities of Workshop Supervisor:
- Ensuring continuous service through routine/non-routine maintenance and/or repair;
- Supervise and co-ordinate the workshop subordinate in order to ensure that work is carried out in compliance with quality;
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures;
- Implement asset maintenance procedures and identify the best maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and boost asset uptime and availability;
- Plan and Stock the required quantity of spare parts in order to guarantee continuity of work
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, equipment and initiates recording when necessary;
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished timely and in a cost-effective manner;
- Manage/coordinate and evaluate assigned maintenance performance; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Workshop Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Shall have a Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Workshop management preferably in Logistics Companies
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Must be safety conscious to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Must be proficiency with computer especially MS word, Excel and outlook
- Good understanding of Trailers, trucks, different model, Chines brand, Mercedes Benz , Scania and TATA.